Sinh mệnh tiếng Anh là gì?
Đáp án: Life (UK /laɪf/ US /laɪf/)
Example: the period between birth and death, or the experience or state of being alive: (khoảng thời gian giữa sinh và tử, hoặc trải nghiệm hoặc trạng thái sống:)
- Life’s too short to worry about money!
- I’m not sure I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
- Unfortunately, accidents are part of life.
- Cats are supposed to have nine lives.
- A simple mixture of glucose and water can save lives in many parts of the world.
- He ran off with her life savings (= all the money she had saved).
- The accident changed my whole outlook on life.
- He lost his life (= died suddenly because of a violent event or accident) in the Great War.
- He went mad towards the end of his life.
- He doesn’t know what he really wants in/out of life.