Con cừu tiếng Anh là gì?
Đáp án: Sheep
Phát âm: UK /ʃiːp/ – US /ʃiːp/
Định nghĩa: a farm animal with thick wool that eats grass and is kept for its wool, skin, and meat (một con vật nuôi có lông dày ăn cỏ và được nuôi để lấy lông, da và thịt):
- We heard sheep bleating/baaing in the field.
- The farmer has several large flocks (= groups) of long-haired sheep.
- Sheep were grazing in the fields.
- They used dogs to drive the sheep into a pen.
- She was one of the country’s top sheep breeders.
- sheep shearing
- a sheep farmer